Waldman Trigoboff Hildebrandt & Calnan, P.A., was founded in 1991. Since the Firm’s inception, its overarching goal has been to provide superior representation to businesses and individuals in complex legal matters. The Firm represents clients across a broad spectrum of legal matters, including, but not limited to:
- General business and complex commercial litigation
- Environmental, land use and real estate development matters
- Health care law and related payer/provider disputes
- Medical malpractice (defense) and premises liability/personal injury (defense) claims
- General liability and insurance defense (and coverage) matters
- Professional peer review and related administrative matters
- Entertainment and hospitality law
- Franchise, licensing and distributorship matters
- Commercial and contract matters
- Construction and lien disputes
- Landlord/tenant commercial disputes
- Probate litigation
- Substantial collection matters
The Firm’s attorneys are experienced commercial and civil trial lawyers, including appellate matters. Their trial and appellate practices include the representation of both individuals and entities in all of the practice areas listed above.
The Firm has particularly extensive experience in health care, indemnity, subrogation, HMO/PPO and payer dispute matters, as well as complex commercial and probate/adversary litigation. It also has extensive experience in the defense of complex medical malpractice, insurance and premises liability matters.
It also has extensive experience in the defense of tort suits against government entities, private entities and individuals involving personal injury or wrongful death, civil rights violations, employment claims and damage to property.